...This "thing"...

...This "thing"...
...Hate me... I do...

Thursday 9 April 2009

...Recently...


One thing really... lookies! Dry point prints are being done, this is one!


Ahh the good old Easter holidays... I cannot help myself, but think of the horror I face when we start back to school on the 20th.


"All unit one, two, and three have to be handed in and completed by this date." I can still hear Joannes voice in my head constantly repeating it.


"We have at least six more things to learn on this modual! And we are not even close to moving on!" I still have playing in my mind. Kieran and his ine-bloody-qualitys....


"WE HAVE A WHOLE SECTION OF PHYSICS TO GET THROUGH! The forces and motion are harder than eletricity! And half of this class haven't been here for the first section of physics, and the last section of chemistry!" Emma... screaming at the top of her voice....


"An hour and a half left of class before your exam! How will I teach you if you's don't come for after school revision?" Complains Peter over, and over again.


And thats only four subjects, imagine the others....


x

1 comment: