...This "thing"...

...This "thing"...
...Hate me... I do...

Friday 3 April 2009

Life...




Well citizens of the corrupted society we live in, life has got, worse, better, worse, better and worse again!




I never finished my art exam! I had ten hours to complete my AO board, oil painting, and the exam finished on the 30th of March.... I never even got half way through... as you can see!



Then my best friend Aiden... he got moved into foundation teir revision classes! I mean what the hell! For one, Kieran Coyle our maths teacher, is one prejudgemental, and vindictive. He is a controvertist! You know those kinds of people, who always find something wrong with everyone, out to find everyones imperfection, even though they too have their imperfections. Who do this out of insecurity in themselves and then have a cheek to make everyone else around them feel bad about themself. Thats Kiean basically.... He and Fingers, they both put him in foundation teir revision classes. And now I have found out that they have put him in for foundation teir exams! Well this annoys me so much, as the fact is, is that they both are sadistic and blind to see that Aiden is capable of so much more! And I am going to help him prove them wrong!



Another thing to say, I finally got my Unit 1 plastic for my dray point prints! Yay! I did both of my samples, so theres a photo for yous! And the girl I am etching is Utada Hikaru, go look her up! =]
So.. yeah... I don't wanna' really ramble about Obama going to help the muslims reconcile with Isreal. So... yeah....
Love, cuddles and kisses.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment