...This "thing"...

...This "thing"...
...Hate me... I do...

Saturday 2 May 2009

... GCSE art, and all the exams...













So... GCSE art is now over! Fini! Of course the examiner is coming in, either next week, or the week after, to moderate our work to make sure everything is being fairly marked. My Mental Health Exam is being moderated! Ahh! and the Final piece isn't done, as you can see! => Although it only needs a touch up here and there, if you know what I mean. I am just so happy that it's OVER! But, I was dissapointed the day I had to hand it all in, as I hadn't slept for over 48 hours, and I still wasn't completely happy with my projects standards. The only good thing was my Pencil Study page, for my unit three. (up at the top) It came out how I like my work to look.

Oh! also! My clay pot is done! for my unit two... it blew up in the kiln, so the side was distroyed, but I stuck it back on, and painted it, and the out come is above.

Yeah...

Oh! Another few things to mention, I came second in my school poerty compotition. =D Yay! Niall Scott deserved to win. Umm... L.L.W exam on the 6th of May, R.E on the 12th of May, I am choosing my A-levels on the 14th of May, and I am on study leave from the 14th also.

Yeah... so thats it so far!

1 comment: